Deadline has expired!
Kindly follow the following Instructions:-
- Students who have graduated in Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 are eligible to register for convocation. Those who have pending clearance requirements (dues) are not allowed to register.Convocation Registration Fee is Rs.5000/- for each graduate and challan form can be generated from link . After deposit of fee, register online for convocation. Registration for convocation is subject to payment of said fee.
- After online registration please submit the copy of form alongwith guest CNIC copies at examination window of Wah Campus during working hours. The registration form can also be sent at following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any graduate who fails to submit the copy of the registration form, neither he/she will be issued invitation cards nor allowed to attend the Convocation.
- On convocation day the graduate and his/her guests must produce the original CNIC and Invitation Card at the entry gate of the venue.
- Convocations of CUI, Wah Campus will be held on October 24, 2023 at Jinnah Convention Centre, Islamabad. Participation in convocation is subject to registration for convocation and attendance in full-dress rehearsal at Convention Center, Islamabad on October 23, 2023, at 1100 hours and invitation cards for convocation will be issued on rehearsal day.
- The last date for online registration is October 19, 2023. Graduates are required to get themselves registered before the due date.
- A graduate can invite/register two guests (parents/siblings/spouse). Guests (Parents / siblings/spouse) who’s CNIC are not provided in Registration form, shall not be issued invitation cards. This office will not be responsible to issue invitation card to guest of the graduate, whose registration form (hard copy/electronic copy) is not received to Exams office by due date.
- Please collect attire/gowns in person on Rehearsal Day on payment of security fee i.e. Rs.2000/- Amount will be refunded by the vendor after return of gown and deduction of rent.
- Please contact Mr. Muhammad Tariq Zafar, Additional Controller of Examination at following in case of any query:- Email - email@example.com Phone: 051-45342001 and 051-453420021